Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning in Fort Worth, TX
Top Rated Fort Worth Dryer Vent Cleaning
Effective dryer vent cleaning involves advanced tools and equipment and experts in the dryer cleaning industry. In Fort Worth, Texas, professional dryer technicians are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills from dryer inspection to dryer vent cleaning. This skilled personnel guarantees accurate, quick and practical results without compromising the safety and security of your family and your house.
Dryer vent cleaning is as important as you and your family’s life. Did you know that your clothes dryers cause more than 15,000 home fires yearly? Per U.S. Fire Administration’s National Fire Data Center, this popular house staple is responsible for tragic deaths and injuries annually due to the fires that it produced. Avoid the dangers of clogged dryer vents with regular inspection and dryer vent cleaning services. If you want fast, accurate and reasonable results, hire professional clothes dryer technicians in Fort Worth, Texas that will do the challenging tasks for you. After all, safety and security of your loved ones matter the most.
The clothes dryer is one of the widely utilized house appliances in Fort Worth, Texas hence understanding its benefits and drawbacks is essential. Get rid of negative thoughts like watching your house on fire just because you missed your regular dryer vent cleaning schedule. Here are the important things that you need to know about dryer vent cleaning.
When you need to clean your Dryer Vent
Do not wait for debris and dirt to pile up in your clothes dryer before you eliminate the buildup. Note that lint and other obstruction in your dryer pose threats that you wouldn’t want to happen. To prevent fire hazards that may result in accidents, have a copy of these clogged dryer signs that you should not ignore:
- Your last dryer vent cleaning service was more than a year ago
- Rubble is evident on the outside of the dryer vent
- The vent hood flap of your clothing dryer does not open properly as it normally does
- Drying period takes longer than the normal cycle (30 to 45 mins.)
- Your clothes are not thoroughly dry following a regular drying cycle
- You smell a moldy odor on your clothes after drying
- Your clothes are strangely hot after the drying cycle
- You noticed water around the dryer
- Huge amounts of lint are present in the lint tray
- Your clothing dryer is excessively hot to touch during a drying cycle
Ways to lesson debris in your Dryer Vent
- Minimize the use of dryer sheets and fabric softeners when drying clothes in your washing machine as they caused clogging over time
- Have a 30 to 40-minute interval per batch of laundry when drying clothes to lessen accumulation of lint
- Cover the outside ventilation opening with a ventilation cap to enable dirt to exit and to prevent birds from nesting in the dryer vent
- Prior to cleaning the inside of your dryer with a vacuum, unplug the dryer to ensure safety of everyone in the house
- Minimal cleaning of dryer using a vacuum is suggested to prevent buildup of lint and another form of dirt
Importance of Dryer Vent Cleaning
A spotless dryer vent is highly crucial to prevent fire hazard in your house. Accumulation of lint in the lint trap and the vent of the dryer are the major causes of dryer fires. When your clothes dryer is clean, you are guaranteed of a safe environment, especially for your little ones. In addition, annual dryer vent cleaning keeps up with the much-needed maintenance of your clothing dryer. Regular cleaning promotes efficiency and accuracy of your dryer. When it’s loaded with debris, it works harder than it usually does hence longer drying cycle and heated dryer.
When your dryer vent is in good condition, you save a lot of electricity and money. You also get to treat yourself with peace of mind that your dryer is free from any threats of fire. More so, it is relevant that you maintain a breath of fresh air in your house. A clogged dryer affects the air quality inside your home that could lead to respiratory problems. The carbon monoxide released by gas dryer is not healthy and poses several health risks.